The Center for Inclusive Child Care (CICC) provides free relationship-based professional development (RBPD) including support, training, modeling, and resources to child care programs throughout Minnesota.
A coach or specialist will spend time in your program providing support focused on the successful inclusion of children with special needs or challenging behaviors, implementing health and safety best practices and/or supporting the unique needs of infants and toddlers in your care.
Your coach can assist your program in:
- Identifying appropriate resource and referral information
- Providing hands-on support and modeling
- Providing staff training on topics related to inclusion, health and safety or infants and toddlers
- Accessing free resources and materials
- Developing an on-going relationship of support from trusted professionals
For more information, email email@example.com or call 651-641-8339.
A video for child care providers
CICC Coaching Overview
For more detailed information about our Inclusion, Infant and Toddler, or Health and Safety coaching programs or to learn about our referral process, click on the Coaching Services Flyer. For more information about how CICC Inclusion Coaching prevents expulsion, download the Expulsion flyer.