The Center for Inclusive Child Care (CICC) provides free relationship-based professional development (RBPD) including support, training, modeling, and resources to child care programs throughout Minnesota.
A coach or specialist will spend time in your program providing support focused on the successful inclusion of children with special needs or challenging behaviors, implementing health and safety best practices and/or supporting the unique needs of infants and toddlers in your care.
Your coach can assist your program in:
- Identifying appropriate resource and referral information
- Providing hands-on support and modeling
- Providing staff training on topics related to inclusion, health and safety or infants and toddlers
- Accessing free resources and materials
- Developing an on-going relationship of support from trusted professionals
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-641-8339.