The Center for Inclusive Child Care (“CICC”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at , CICC will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement with respect to CICC’s service and/or website if such claims are reported to CICC’s Designated Copyright Agent, Kimberly Harmon- email@example.com.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through CICC’s services or website by contacting CICC’s Designated Copyright Agent. In your report, please include the following:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by your report - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the website or the exact location where such material may be found.
- Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the report:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this report is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Upon receipt of Notice as described below, CICC will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from its website.