Building HOPE Through Teamwork In Child Care Settings
Develop your leadership skills by exploring the HOPE method for teamwork. Learn how the foundational principles outlined in the HOPE acronym can be utilized to promote a positive and enriching environment that will benefit children, families, and staff.
- Knowledge and Competency Framework Area - VI: Professionalism
- CDA Content Area - VI: Maintaining a commitment to professionalism
- Level 3 - Designs & Leads
New Navigation Tools:
- This self-study does not have audio available at this time.
- For optimal performance, please access this course from a computer or tablet.
- Click on the black box with 2 white arrows to view the self-study in Full-Screen Mode.
- Click on the black box with white eyeglasses to view the self-study in Accessibility Mode.
For ten clock hours on your Learning Record, please register and pay online at Develop. Then, complete a 500 word reflection paper and submit this document with your reflection. Please note: You have access to this document as view only. To enable editing, download the document. Click "file" then "download as" in the upper left-hand corner of this screen. This will give you the option to open the document as a Word doc on your own computer. Then, you can complete the information and email it to: email@example.com. *Disregard any directions regarding a final quiz. The only learning assessment needed is the reflection paper.
Register for Course Credit
You can receive CEU's for registering for a course below and then completing the course. Please register today!