Define and describe attachment theory. Examine behaviors infants/children and caregivers use to support the development of the attachment partnership. Learn strategies to support infant’s/children’s attachment relationship with their primary caregivers.
- Knowledge and Competency Framework Area(s) -
- II.C: Promoting Social and Emotional Development (5 Hours)
- IX: Trauma Informed Care (5 Hours)
- CDA Content Area - Content Area III: Positive ways to support children’s social and emotional development
- Level 1 - Explores
New Navigation Tools:
- This self-study does not have audio available at this time.
- For optimal performance, please access this course from a computer or tablet.
- Click on the black box with 2 white arrows to view the self-study in Full-Screen Mode.
- Click on the black box with white eyeglasses to view the self-study in Accessibility Mode.
For ten clock hours on your Learning Record, please register and pay online at Develop. Then, complete a 500 word reflection paper and submit this document with your reflection. Please note: You have access to this document as view only. To enable editing, download the document. Click "file" then "download as" in the upper left-hand corner of this screen. This will give you the option to open the document as a Word doc on your own computer. Then, you can complete the information and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. *Disregard any directions regarding a final quiz. The only learning assessment needed is the reflection paper.
Register for Course Credit
You can receive CEU's for registering for a course below and then completing the course. Please register today!