Online Self-Study CoursesComplete List of all Courses/Self Study | Register/Login
These free courses offer an in-depth approach on many topics.. Earn one CEU/10 clock hours ($25 processing fee) or college credit upon completion.
College Credit now Available Through Concordia University, St. Paul
These trainings are available for credit through Concordia University St. Paul’s School of Continuing Studies. An extra fee for credit enrollment is required. Continuing Studies direct phone: 651-603-6268 .
What to expect:
- You will need internet access with a Flash enabled web browser on your computer.
- In addition to visual learning modules, you can download the audio version in MP3 format or listen online.
- There is no time limit for course completion.
- All courses are FREE to access without restriction. A $25.00 CEU/clock hours per course processing fee only applies to those who need CEU clock hours.
CEUs, Position Paper, and Course Development Research
- All courses are available free of charge to anyone who visits the self-study Learning Center.
- CEUs (one CEU/10 clock hours per course) are available for a nominal processing fee of $25.00 each which includes CDA Competency Standards. CEUs for the Self-Study Courses are not intended to be used for the first 8 hours of inservice training required under Minnesota Licensing Rule 2.
Position paper on the Standards Governing the Use of Continuing Education Units for Child Development Associates.
- Self-Study interface and instructional design
research position paper.