National Training of Trainer online coursesLogin or visit the TOT Center here.
Online Training of Trainer courses provide professionals with engaging learning opportunities across various topics for a fraction of the cost of traveling, hotels, and other conference costs.
Gain valuable training skills and content which you can turn around and present in your own workshops. CEUs are also available with each course at an additional fee. Check courses dates below.
Customized courses can be arranged for groups.
Course Schedule for 2014 - more will be added as they become available
Children and Challenging Behavior: Making Inclusion Work:
- 2014 April 29—May 27 Chats on Tuesdays May 6, 13, 20 & 27 @7 PM CST
- 2014 October 2—October 29 Chats on Wednesdays 8, 15, 22 & 29 @7PM CST
Children’s Development: What to Expect and When to Be Concerned:
- 2014 February 28—March 28 Chats on Thursdays March 6, 13, 20 & 27 @7PM CST
The following are Customized Trainings by Request:
- Project EXCEPTIONAL: A Guide to Training and Recruiting Child Care Providers to Serve Young Children with Disabilities (4 weeks)
- ADHD: Including Children in Community Settings (Using Training Tool Kit)(2 weeks)
- The Nurtured Heart Approach: (2 weeks)
- Sensory Processing Disorder: Â (2 weeks)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder: Overview and Basic Strategies for Inclusion in Community Settings: (Using Training Tool Kit): (2 weeks)
- Six Keys: Strategies for Promoting Children’s Mental Health in Early Childhood Programs: (4 weeks)
Customized courses can be arranged for groups of 12 to 15 participants.Â Contact Cindy Croft at 651-603-6265 or email@example.com for more information.