National Training of Trainer online coursesLogin or visit the TOT Center here.
Online Training of Trainer courses provide professionals with engaging learning opportunities across various topics for a fraction of the cost of traveling, hotels, and other conference costs.
Gain valuable training skills and content which you can turn around and present in your own workshops. CEUs are also available with each course at an additional fee. Check courses dates below.
Customized courses can be arranged for groups.
Course Schedule - listings will be updated as courses become available
The following are Customized Trainings by Request:
- Project EXCEPTIONAL: A Guide to Training and Recruiting Child Care Providers to Serve Young Children with Disabilities (4 weeks)
- ADHD: Including Children in Community Settings (Using Training Tool Kit)(2 weeks)
- The Nurtured Heart Approach: (2 weeks)
- Sensory Processing Disorder: Â (2 weeks)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder: Overview and Basic Strategies for Inclusion in Community Settings: (Using Training Tool Kit): (2 weeks)
- Six Keys: Strategies for Promoting Children’s Mental Health in Early Childhood Programs: (4 weeks)
Customized courses can be arranged for groups of 12 to 15 participants.Â Contact Cindy Croft at 651-603-6265 or email@example.com for more information.